4.11.2006
Slow Poke BSer
Sure people might not be reading this, but if I get into the habit perhaps there will be a little more interest.
Or maybe not.
Well, a report on an attempt on playing UFS from Sabertooth Games. Jon doesn't read the rules very well.
Yep, I sat down with Doug and attempted to play the two fighters against each other using the Universal Fighting System and we went no where fast. Key issues were: We couldn't do anything to each other and we couldn't get any cards in play.
The problem was a misunderstanding, and after an email exchange with Steve Horvath - President of Sabertooth Games - I'm going to give it another go tonight.
Speaking of, tonight will also be the last night of the Magic league. It looks like Terry has it all wrapped up - as the best I can do is tie him at this point. Hopefully I'll get the results posted in the next day or so.
Board games will start to hit the table tonight and next week as we wind down a bit from this five week long event. However, we'll be seeing Dissension released in a little over two weeks, so that will be next on the agenda.
In the Video Game realm, I finally got a chance to try the "classic" shooter Rez. The latest Official Playstation Magazine included a demo of Rez. Personal thoughts, it's fun and easy and shakes the controller a lot. I may buy it on the cheap, but it's not a game for everyone.
Still haven't finished Shadow Hearts yet. It's been a fun game, and I'm guessing that I've reached the three-quarter mark, but I have to dredge up some time to finish it off.
That's it for now, but more to come this week. I've opened up the comments so that anyone can leave one. I doubt there will be spam in there, but I may have to change it in the future.
Be seeing you....
Or maybe not.
Well, a report on an attempt on playing UFS from Sabertooth Games. Jon doesn't read the rules very well.
Yep, I sat down with Doug and attempted to play the two fighters against each other using the Universal Fighting System and we went no where fast. Key issues were: We couldn't do anything to each other and we couldn't get any cards in play.
The problem was a misunderstanding, and after an email exchange with Steve Horvath - President of Sabertooth Games - I'm going to give it another go tonight.
Speaking of, tonight will also be the last night of the Magic league. It looks like Terry has it all wrapped up - as the best I can do is tie him at this point. Hopefully I'll get the results posted in the next day or so.
Board games will start to hit the table tonight and next week as we wind down a bit from this five week long event. However, we'll be seeing Dissension released in a little over two weeks, so that will be next on the agenda.
In the Video Game realm, I finally got a chance to try the "classic" shooter Rez. The latest Official Playstation Magazine included a demo of Rez. Personal thoughts, it's fun and easy and shakes the controller a lot. I may buy it on the cheap, but it's not a game for everyone.
Still haven't finished Shadow Hearts yet. It's been a fun game, and I'm guessing that I've reached the three-quarter mark, but I have to dredge up some time to finish it off.
That's it for now, but more to come this week. I've opened up the comments so that anyone can leave one. I doubt there will be spam in there, but I may have to change it in the future.
Be seeing you....

